This year's Green Party National Executive Committee has been elected at the 2020 Annual Convention (run digitally this year.)
I'm truly humbled to have been elected to the Executive and charged with pushing the Party forward at this crucial time. Congratulations to my fellow committee members and commiserations to the unsuccessful candidates, who already work tirelessly for the party and made for a hugely impressive lineup!
The 2020-21 committee was elected as follows:
- Méabh Cody, Longford-Westmeath Greens
- Caroline Conroy, Dublin City Councillor for Ballymun-Finglas
- Tate Donnelly, 2020 election candidate for Cavan-Monaghan
- Bláithín Gallagher, 2020 election candidate for Sligo-Leitrim
- Róisín Garvey, Senator and 2020 election candidate for Clare
- Michael Pidgeon, Dublin City Councillor for SW Inner City
- Hazel Smyth, Westmeath County Councillor for Mullingar
- Michael White, 2020 election candidate for Donegal
Meetings of the Executive involve the Leader, Deputy Leader, Cathaoirleach and Treasurer, as well as a designated representative from the Young Greens. The Chair of Policy Council and Party trustees also attend.